Over a month ago I accepted the challenge of participating in "Fiery Friday". The idea behind "Fiery Friday" is to throw some "gasoline" on a persons fire to encourage them to continue and grow stronger. This is wonderful idea following the call to encourage one another in good works. It is also a great way to honor others. After all - honor not expressed is not honor. I think that Terry Rush has a great idea that could change a lot of life's through this simple plan of encouragement.
Perhaps you are wondering where my "Fiery Friday" post is each week. While I think it is great to honor people in a public way, most of the people that I want to encourage don't read my blog. (I know that it's hard to believe that not everyone starts their day out with a dose of Jan, but it's true.) Due to that, I've decided the best way I can participate in "Fiery Friday" is the old fashion way via snail mail. So my challenge to all of you is to find a way that works best for you and join the "Fiery Friday" club.
Perhaps you are wondering where my "Fiery Friday" post is each week. While I think it is great to honor people in a public way, most of the people that I want to encourage don't read my blog. (I know that it's hard to believe that not everyone starts their day out with a dose of Jan, but it's true.) Due to that, I've decided the best way I can participate in "Fiery Friday" is the old fashion way via snail mail. So my challenge to all of you is to find a way that works best for you and join the "Fiery Friday" club.
No comments:
Post a Comment