Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
What do they call a group of pelicans? A pack of pelicans? A posse of pelicans? A plethora of pelicans?? Great picture!
Great photo. That middle one looks like my daughter. :)
LOL at what Rose said! Terrific photo!
thats a really neat photo.thanks
I love it! Is this in your neighborhood? I lived in La for a while and I miss it.
Great capture.The longer you look at it the more bizarre it gets.
thats a great photo! happy WW!
Linda - not sure what you call a bunch of pelcians - I just call them that - a bunch of pelicans.Rose - I'd love to see a picture of your daughter! Janet - It's not in my neighborhood. It's out at the LSU Lakes. They come through once a year. What part of LA did you live in?Thanks to everyone for the comments. I really enjoy WW!
I hope there is no dove around, lol !
like a flower coming out of its head. fascinating.
That's GREAT!!! I love it. Thanks for visiting.
What a fantastic shot of the Pelicans! Amazing! Thank you!WW newbie - D :)
Cool pic. I love it when you catch a great moment!
Very cool! That's a great photo. Those birds would be lots of fun to watch!
When I first saw the picture on my computer, I thought it looked like a flower too. The pelicans are fun to watch. I was lucky this year that they were up on shore like that.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
What do they call a group of pelicans? A pack of pelicans? A posse of pelicans? A plethora of pelicans??
Great picture!
Great photo. That middle one looks like my daughter. :)
LOL at what Rose said! Terrific photo!
thats a really neat photo.thanks
I love it! Is this in your neighborhood? I lived in La for a while and I miss it.
Great capture.
The longer you look at it the more bizarre it gets.
thats a great photo! happy WW!
Linda - not sure what you call a bunch of pelcians - I just call them that - a bunch of pelicans.
Rose - I'd love to see a picture of your daughter!
Janet - It's not in my neighborhood. It's out at the LSU Lakes. They come through once a year. What part of LA did you live in?
Thanks to everyone for the comments. I really enjoy WW!
I hope there is no dove around, lol !
like a flower coming out of its head. fascinating.
That's GREAT!!! I love it. Thanks for visiting.
What a fantastic shot of the Pelicans! Amazing! Thank you!
WW newbie - D :)
Cool pic. I love it when you catch a great moment!
Very cool! That's a great photo. Those birds would be lots of fun to watch!
When I first saw the picture on my computer, I thought it looked like a flower too. The pelicans are fun to watch. I was lucky this year that they were up on shore like that.
Post a Comment