I wasn't going to make any New Years resolutions. I find they are usually just a means to set myself up for failure. But after the past 2 days I've had, I decided to go with the ever popular - lose weight. I think I've accomplished this already as I began the new year with a virus of some kind. My meals have consisted of crackers, bananas and one baked potato. Not the diet I had envisioned for the first 2 days of 2007, but it could be worse. Of course I've had zero exercise, unless opening and closing my eyes counts. So I haven't firmed up any. But now I'm feeling better and I think I'll be back in the real world tomorrow. So until then - Happy Belated New Year to you all!
1 comment:
Hope you feel better.
Ok,... I hope that the Tigers win tomorrow, because I feel bad now.
We didn't mean to make you ill.
D.
Post a Comment