Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Twenty Two to You!


Today Justin hits the big 22. Hard to believe that he has past that magical age of 21. It's funny how 21 still sounds a little young - barely an adult - but 22 sounds much more mature. Which makes me much more mature old. We celebrated last night by going to Bone Fish Grill

How the celebrations have changed. No longer do we have a clown at the house or go to Skip Bertman's Grand Slam for hot dogs and games. No skating party, no McDonalds party, no Chuckie Cheese...I miss the madness. But a nice adult dinner at a nice resturant I guess was more appropriate.

Justin has brought us much joy through the years. He has grown into a fine young man that makes us proud. He doesn't like a bunch of mush - so on this day I will keep it simple. Happy Birthday son. We love you - always have and always will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that Justin is already the 'ol double 2. I hope he has a wonderful birthday, and I am glad that all of you were together last night to celebrate.

God bless,

Doug & Noreen

-One more thing. I enjoyed the 'memories' pic you put up. Of course the real fun started five years later when I entered the picture.:-P

Jan said...

The hardest part to believe about him being 22, is that makes me almost 51!

The memories post was a fun one. Notice I didn't point out that I had not had a hair cut in my whole life before that picture. Some memories I'd rather not have!