Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
Thats a good picture. Cutie
I wonder what she sees?
Wondering what she is looking at so intently.Adorable.Thanks for visiting.Happy WW
Those binoculars look too heavy for her. lol I'm with Donna, what is she looking at?
Very sweet. I wonder what she's looking at?
She was looking at hot air balloons that were flying almost directly overhead. I think she was getting a real close up view of the pilots or the flame. Mainly I think she just was having fun with the binoculars.Thanks for stopping by.
LOL! Love kids finding things out for themselves!
She looks like she's having fun. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thats a good picture. Cutie
I wonder what she sees?
Wondering what she is looking at so intently.
Adorable.
Thanks for visiting.
Happy WW
Those binoculars look too heavy for her. lol
I'm with Donna, what is she looking at?
Very sweet. I wonder what she's looking at?
She was looking at hot air balloons that were flying almost directly overhead. I think she was getting a real close up view of the pilots or the flame. Mainly I think she just was having fun with the binoculars.
Thanks for stopping by.
LOL! Love kids finding things out for themselves!
She looks like she's having fun. :)
Post a Comment