Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
"Wild students" ? They look quite calm to me ! lol, I have seen worse !
wild students! i was one of those many years ago! smile, bee
Our neighbors went to LSU and they are wild too. :) lolI love the dancing one---very cool.Blessings~
Now that's WILD! Thanks for coming by My Photo Blog.
Love the second photo.Sports fans- they are all a wild bunch.Thanks for stopping by mine. This is fun
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"Wild students" ? They look quite calm to me ! lol, I have seen worse !
wild students! i was one of those many years ago! smile, bee
Our neighbors went to LSU and they are wild too. :) lol
I love the dancing one---very cool.
Blessings~
Now that's WILD! Thanks for coming by My Photo Blog.
Love the second photo.
Sports fans- they are all a wild bunch.
Thanks for stopping by mine. This is fun
Post a Comment