Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - #5


For more Wordless Wednesdays go here

14 comments:

KK said...

Ok, so what are the odds of that happening! Cool pic - Happy WW!!!

Celfyddydau said...

Great.

JHS said...

Is that the Packers?

Jan said...

Not the Packers - Southeastern Louisiana University Lions. They're almost as well known as the Packers. :-)

Unknown said...

Very neat pic! MInes up!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Ha ha! Love the "Strong Cousin" line up. ;o)

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

Lexa Roséan said...

Cool!

Karen said...

Now that is a great shot.

Thank you for stopping by my WW and commenting :-) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Thanks for calling in...
Please visit again soon.

Mike said...

A great photo for this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Although I don't know too much about football - I think this is cute - "Strong Cousin(s)"...
I hope you had a splendid Wednesday :) - thank you for stopping by this morning.

Pfingston said...

That there is some funny happenstance . . .
Great WW!

Anonymous said...

What a neat photo capture!

Uisce said...

I have to tell you... I don't always do so well myself, but this is the exact essence, the precise spirit of the original Wordless Wednesday. very nice.