Lisa accepted a challenge from Dusty (which he accepted from his dad) and she challenged others to do the same. What, you may ask, is the challenge? Basically to encourage three people in your life who are an encouragement to you. So never being one to back down from a challenge - here goes:
1. Debbie Tudor - Debbie has more energy than anyone I know. She has a true servants heart and the eyes that go with it. She has a wonderful talent for seeing needs and knowing how to act on them. She is always ready to pitch in and help in any way that is needed. She has wonderful kids that are a reflection of her. She encourages me to go the extra mile.
2. Brenda Nixon - Brenda is one of those silent servants. She has taught the 2nd grade class at South forever. Well, maybe not forever, but before we were there. She makes God's Word come alive for the kids. She loves them and they know it. I'm sure if you asked those who grew up at South about their Bible class teachers, they would all mention Mrs. Brenda. They may not remember exactly what she taught them, but they will remember that she loved them.
3. Vicki Doyle - Vicki has been my dear friend for years. I honestly cannot tell you how many but it is around the 15 year mark. She is my sounding board at times and is always my encourager. We have a lot of fun together and I feel like we can talk about anything. She always loves me in spite of who I am. Everyone should have a friend like Vicki!
I know the challenge was to encourage 3 people, but others come to mind - Lisa Lee, Cheryl Blansett, Helen Deaton, Marilyn Russell, Cindy Allen, Patty Peck, Tammy Kazmierczak are just a few. I won't elaborate, but they have all served as encouragers to me recently. I thank them all and thank God for putting them in my life. I am truly blessed!
1. Debbie Tudor - Debbie has more energy than anyone I know. She has a true servants heart and the eyes that go with it. She has a wonderful talent for seeing needs and knowing how to act on them. She is always ready to pitch in and help in any way that is needed. She has wonderful kids that are a reflection of her. She encourages me to go the extra mile.
2. Brenda Nixon - Brenda is one of those silent servants. She has taught the 2nd grade class at South forever. Well, maybe not forever, but before we were there. She makes God's Word come alive for the kids. She loves them and they know it. I'm sure if you asked those who grew up at South about their Bible class teachers, they would all mention Mrs. Brenda. They may not remember exactly what she taught them, but they will remember that she loved them.
3. Vicki Doyle - Vicki has been my dear friend for years. I honestly cannot tell you how many but it is around the 15 year mark. She is my sounding board at times and is always my encourager. We have a lot of fun together and I feel like we can talk about anything. She always loves me in spite of who I am. Everyone should have a friend like Vicki!
I know the challenge was to encourage 3 people, but others come to mind - Lisa Lee, Cheryl Blansett, Helen Deaton, Marilyn Russell, Cindy Allen, Patty Peck, Tammy Kazmierczak are just a few. I won't elaborate, but they have all served as encouragers to me recently. I thank them all and thank God for putting them in my life. I am truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment