Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Panic Time??
I'm starting to panic. I just got a catalog in the mail with "Last Minute GIFTS" plastered across the front. Did they change the date for Christmas? I thought I still had 3 1/2 weeks to finish up my Christmas shopping. I've got to get busy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Sis, It's coming up fast isn't it? They really press that 'last minute' thing don't they? I don't believe them though, we always wait until the 23rd to see what their last minute gifts truly are, and then, thankfully, Dad gives us another month to procrastinate on everyone else. I know what we are getting you and Jack! Jack might appreciate it more then you, matching GO HOGS caps! (Notice I spelled go correctly)
I like that we can shop for Christmas after Christmas! That's like utopia for the queen of procrastination!
The matching Go Hogs cpas will be nice. Whiskers and Trevor will enjoy them greatly I'm sure. I do hope your Piggies beat Florida now that it seems sure the Tigers are headed to the Rose.
2 comments:
Hey Sis,
It's coming up fast isn't it? They really press that 'last minute' thing don't they? I don't believe them though, we always wait until the 23rd to see what their last minute gifts truly are, and then, thankfully, Dad gives us another month to procrastinate on everyone else.
I know what we are getting you and Jack! Jack might appreciate it more then you, matching GO HOGS caps! (Notice I spelled go correctly)
Love ya'll,
D.
I like that we can shop for Christmas after Christmas! That's like utopia for the queen of procrastination!
The matching Go Hogs cpas will be nice. Whiskers and Trevor will enjoy them greatly I'm sure. I do hope your Piggies beat Florida now that it seems sure the Tigers are headed to the Rose.
Post a Comment