Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Latest "Favorite" Show

I'm having Project Runway withdrawals. I don't know what it is about that show that I like, but I have seen every season and almost all of the season reruns. (I really don't watch that much TV, but when I find something I like, I stick to it.) This season of Project Runway was such a disappointment at the end. I was yelling, screaming and hitting things when they announced Jeffrey as the winner.

All season my favorites were Michael and Laura. Michael's final collection though was too sexed up for me. Don't know what that guy was thinking. Of course I loved Laura's collection and really thought she had a chance. After all her collection was the only one that got applause during the runway show. Imagine my surprise when they were the first two out. Oh well, I thought, a lot of the people at the show loved Ule's collection. I could have handled Ule winning even though she didn't show much to me during the whole season. But NO - the ultimate bad guy Jeffrey won. His clothes did not appeal to me at all. In fact there were a couple of times I thought he should be off the show they were so bad - especially with the "everyday woman" challenge. Then there was his attitude. I know I should feel happy that an ex-addict can turn his life around, but his attitude towards other people just overruled any sympathy from me. Oh well, there's always next season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up! It also made me feel better about the fact that I watched some reruns of America's Next Top Model a few weekends ago. What is it about "reality TV" that raises our blood pressure so much? For me, it's that the nice guys don't always finish first. And it's also that good doesn't always overcome evil. I want good to win out. I want the "little guy" to emerge triumphant! All of this is giving me an idea for bloggin later on ...

Anonymous said...

lol! at least you got to watch it! here at good ole HU, we dont get Bravo! so, i had to wait until AFTER everything. i think micheal should have won
and, im pretty sure that i get worked up over things right now its The Biggest Loser and Dancing with the stars....

Jan said...

Lisa - I would never watch anything like America's Next Top Model! Well, unless I was flipping through and it looked interesting. :-) I agree that I want good to overcome evil, and it just so rarely happens. The second season's Project Runway was good as far as that goes. I was happy when it came down to Daniel and Chloe. But this year - UGH!!

Courtney - You're not missing much without Bravo. I could live without it except for Project Runway. I tried to get into "Top Chef" but chef's are all so high strung. Add that to the massive amounts of wine they drink and it's too much of a disaster for me.