Confession time - I watch Laguna Beach. Yes, I know that I am probably their oldest fan. I started watching it with Bekah when she was home and I just got caught up in the lives of Kristen, L.C., Jessica, the 2 Alex's, Josh, Stephen, Talan, etc. What can I say? It is my one T.V. vice. Well, you might could add MADE to that vice list, but I miss it more than I watch it.
Last night was the season finale for L.B. It was what I would expect for a show targeting the teen/young adult crowd. A lot of crying, hugging and music as they all move on. Kind of a let down as the season finale. Maybe I'm getting too old for the show. Guess I'll have to check it out next season, oh and the spin-off too, before I can know for sure. :-)
Last night was the season finale for L.B. It was what I would expect for a show targeting the teen/young adult crowd. A lot of crying, hugging and music as they all move on. Kind of a let down as the season finale. Maybe I'm getting too old for the show. Guess I'll have to check it out next season, oh and the spin-off too, before I can know for sure. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment