Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Diet and Exercise

I've been wanting to lose a little weight. Of course I think the way to do that is to watch what I eat and to exercise. I've been pretty good at doing a little of both until Thanksgiving hit. Throw out the little bit of self-control I was starting to have over food and forget walking on the treadmill since it's in the spare bedroom. So yesterday was going to be start-up day again. Of course when I got up yesterday morning, I decided that Tuesday would be a better start day because I had a lot of catching up to do with work and house cleaning. This morning has come and it will be yet another day before I start. I'm not sure if it was a little virus, a touch of food poisoning or just my body rebelling from all I've eaten these past few days. Whatever the reason, that is not my choice of how to lose weight. It almost makes me look forward to the exercise - tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, Jan. Good luck with the exercising program. I am rooting for you!

Jan said...

Thanks. I am feeling better. And I do need all the encouragement I can get on my exercising!