This past weekend I spent searching and struggling over scripts. Each year our kids at church participate in Leadership Training for Christ. One of their favorite events is Video Bible Drama. In the past I've had a wonderful friend that has taken this event, found and/or written scripts, worked with the kids and just basically ran it all. I've been the scheduler, helper, etc. Well this year it has fallen into my lap and while I'm sure I can be a drama queen at times, I'm not dramatic. I use to think I was and even aspired to be. In High School I was a stage hand for the Junior play and then was actually one of the lead characters in the Senior play. I learned a lot about it back then, but now I feel like I'm at a lost. I haven't even been able to settle on scripts! You would think that would be the easy part. We're under a time crunch of sorts as 2 of our kids are moving next month and they want to be in the video one last time. So, here I sat on Monday morning with several scripts to consider, but none of them feel like the "right" one. Any aspiring Christian script writers out there with a few hours on your hands?
No comments:
Post a Comment