I got contact lens for the first time in my life last week. This is a big step for an old lady like me. I really like them. I don't have any problem going to my eye with my finger and I'm getting fairly good at the insertion as long as I have the lens inverted the correct way. The problem I have is getting them out. I am learning that the lubricating drops help get them out, but there is a timing issue with the drops. Overall it is getting easier to get them out, but nights like tonight try my patience with it. The right lens came out easily, but the left one took a while.
Jack doesn't understand why I go to so much trouble. I think he thinks it's a vanity thing. It's not. It started out a comfort thing. I really don't like the feel of wearing glasses. After I put the contacts in, it has become a sight thing too. My eyesight is better with the contacts than it is the glasses. I am surprised at the difference.
So I'll keep poking around and rubbing my eyes for awhile until I get it down. In the meantime if you see me with my bloodshot eyes you'll know why.
Jack doesn't understand why I go to so much trouble. I think he thinks it's a vanity thing. It's not. It started out a comfort thing. I really don't like the feel of wearing glasses. After I put the contacts in, it has become a sight thing too. My eyesight is better with the contacts than it is the glasses. I am surprised at the difference.
So I'll keep poking around and rubbing my eyes for awhile until I get it down. In the meantime if you see me with my bloodshot eyes you'll know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment