Another weekend is upon us. I hope this one is better than the last. We just got a call that our 10:20 a.m. softball game has been moved to noon because of all the water on the field, so it looks like it's going to be another crazy one as far as game schedules. I just hope they get to play all their games. No more rain, please!
Justin is burning up the road between here and Hammond. He doesn't have classes on Friday, but went over to go out with Melissa and some friends tonight. They'll be back down here tonight and Melissa will stay for the weekend. I do like the weekends, even though they can be as hectic as the week. It's just a different kind of hectic and everyone is home.
Come Monday morning we head up to Arkansas for Bekah to schedule her classes and pitch. We're excited about our trip up there even though it will be a whirlwind. I just hope that it is a good trip and that Bekah likes everything as much as she thinks she will.
Justin is burning up the road between here and Hammond. He doesn't have classes on Friday, but went over to go out with Melissa and some friends tonight. They'll be back down here tonight and Melissa will stay for the weekend. I do like the weekends, even though they can be as hectic as the week. It's just a different kind of hectic and everyone is home.
Come Monday morning we head up to Arkansas for Bekah to schedule her classes and pitch. We're excited about our trip up there even though it will be a whirlwind. I just hope that it is a good trip and that Bekah likes everything as much as she thinks she will.
No comments:
Post a Comment