Yesterday I cleaned out my fridge and found 3 bottles with expirations date of 2006. Not just 2006, but July and August of 2006. Now I'm wondering if I just hadn't noticed the other times I cleaned out my fridge (I have cleaned out my fridge in the past year!) or if they were purchases made after the expiration date. Either way, we've used the "expired" foods and are still alive. Makes you wonder what kind of perservatives there are in those things and if they'll help us extend our "use by" date.
1 comment:
Hey Jan,
Was reading Houston Heflin's blog today and it led me to John Dobb's blog who led me to yours! Looks like you have been blogging a long time. I emailed you on Saturday for feedback about our CEA blog. Hope to hear back from you by the end of the day.
Post a Comment