Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
what a beautiful shot. I want to take a ride someday.
Whoa! This is interesting. But I never had a chance to ride them (=
I will have to send this to Payer
The magic behind the beauty... :D
You've captured a great picture. I can see your photos on the sidebar. Time to check them out!
oh COOL! Have always wanted to!
whewI suppose there must be some charm to this sport because more people are doing it; but looking at your photo makes me shiver! Flames! Doesn't look that safe!
Looks like fun to me!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
what a beautiful shot. I want to take a ride someday.
Whoa! This is interesting. But I never had a chance to ride them (=
I will have to send this to Payer
The magic behind the beauty... :D
You've captured a great picture. I can see your photos on the sidebar. Time to check them out!
oh COOL! Have always wanted to!
whew
I suppose there must be some charm to this sport because more people are doing it; but looking at your photo makes me shiver! Flames! Doesn't look that safe!
Looks like fun to me!
Post a Comment