Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
This picture made me smile and chuckle!
It sort of looks like he is giving me an obscene gesture.
It looks like he wants a hug. Jillian
Love it! It's a cheerleader, right?! :)
I think he looks like he's conducting the band.
Lucky you to get this shot! What a hoot! A triple hoot!!
It's like he's directing an orchestra or a choir. This is a great picture - it made me smile.
My first thought was conducting an orchestra or choir. I guess that's for those of us with clear consciences. JT - Those of us without may see something else. :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This picture made me smile and chuckle!
It sort of looks like he is giving me an obscene gesture.
It looks like he wants a hug.
Jillian
Love it! It's a cheerleader, right?! :)
I think he looks like he's conducting the band.
Lucky you to get this shot! What a hoot! A triple hoot!!
It's like he's directing an orchestra or a choir. This is a great picture - it made me smile.
My first thought was conducting an orchestra or choir. I guess that's for those of us with clear consciences. JT - Those of us without may see something else. :-)
Post a Comment