Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
That is great!
Great photo!! Happy WW!
Whoa! I bet they have ...dare I say it?....heavenly coffee!!! Great capture, nice to meet you Jan! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by. :)
Great photo! There's a United Methodist coffee house in Nashville called Heavenly Grounds. So I'm told! Good one.
oh how funny. GREAT shot!
Great capture! I love funny signs.
I do wonder what might be in the coffee.
Where did you find that??? It is priceless:)
That makes me laugh!
Looks like a nice town to retire in
Oh I love it! Save my soul while drinking my favorite beverage -- coffee!
What a great sign!! Happy WW!
hahahhah...perfect shot! happy WWMine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life Memories. Hope u can visit me.
Oh I could say so many witty things to this! The wireless connection to Jehovah, the blessed caffeine bean . . . great entry!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That is great!
Great photo!! Happy WW!
Whoa! I bet they have ...dare I say it?....heavenly coffee!!! Great capture, nice to meet you Jan! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by. :)
Great photo! There's a United Methodist coffee house in Nashville called Heavenly Grounds. So I'm told! Good one.
oh how funny. GREAT shot!
Great capture! I love funny signs.
I do wonder what might be in the coffee.
Where did you find that??? It is priceless:)
That makes me laugh!
Looks like a nice town to retire in
Oh I love it! Save my soul while drinking my favorite beverage -- coffee!
What a great sign!! Happy WW!
hahahhah...perfect shot! happy WW
Mine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life Memories. Hope u can visit me.
Oh I could say so many witty things to this! The wireless connection to Jehovah, the blessed caffeine bean . . . great entry!
Post a Comment