Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
What a great photo! Happy WW!
Great photography!
It's a bird. It's a plane. What in the heck is that white streak of light coming from the sky? Perhaps my mother ship coming to take me home.
I love that....awesome picture! :)BradleyThe Egel Nest
wow, what a stunning light shot!
Beautiful shot! I love this!
Great shot! Happy WW!
nice pic. happy ww
Great pic!
is that the meteor that destroys the earth???? wow
I was suppose to be taking shots of the harvest moon. I wasn't having much luck or fun with that, so started playing around with the longer shutter time and zomming my lens in and out. Some of my best shots are accidents. :-)Thanks to all for your kind comments.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a great photo! Happy WW!
Great photography!
It's a bird. It's a plane. What in the heck is that white streak of light coming from the sky? Perhaps my mother ship coming to take me home.
I love that....awesome picture! :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
wow, what a stunning light shot!
Beautiful shot! I love this!
Great shot! Happy WW!
nice pic. happy ww
Great pic!
is that the meteor that destroys the earth???? wow
I was suppose to be taking shots of the harvest moon. I wasn't having much luck or fun with that, so started playing around with the longer shutter time and zomming my lens in and out. Some of my best shots are accidents. :-)
Thanks to all for your kind comments.
Post a Comment