This is a picture I took on the harvest moon night. I really was just messing around with angles. Then I took the same picture and played around with my editing program and when I did the "neon glow" I liked it. So Microsoft Digital Image did most of the work.
7 comments:
have a nice WW
Were you drinking when you took this?
Cool perspective! :)
nice pic. is it a real photo ??? looks good.
I seriously enjoyed looking at the large image, imagining how you did this. My favorite, mesmerizing part was the moon. You did a beautiful job.
This is a picture I took on the harvest moon night. I really was just messing around with angles. Then I took the same picture and played around with my editing program and when I did the "neon glow" I liked it. So Microsoft Digital Image did most of the work.
Thanks for the comments.
oh, nice picture. i like it so much. happy ww
Post a Comment