Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
that looks like an electrified starfish :) Great shot.
I had to enlarge it to figure out what it was!! Beautiful shot!
That is an amazing picture, but I can't tell what it is....Happy WWJessica The Rock Chick
What is that??????
That is a beautiful shot.Happy WW!
Beautiful picture! Thank you for visiting!
Very cool!I have tried so many times to capture fireworks in a photo, but never had much luck. Happy WW!
Oh I wish you could teach me how to do that!!! You're so cool to be able to do it.
Great shot! I didn't know what it was at first.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that looks like an electrified starfish :) Great shot.
I had to enlarge it to figure out what it was!! Beautiful shot!
That is an amazing picture, but I can't tell what it is....
Happy WW
Jessica The Rock Chick
What is that??????
That is a beautiful shot.
Happy WW!
Beautiful picture! Thank you for visiting!
Very cool!
I have tried so many times to capture fireworks in a photo, but never had much luck.
Happy WW!
Oh I wish you could teach me how to do that!!! You're so cool to be able to do it.
Great shot! I didn't know what it was at first.
Post a Comment