Summer time is officially over! Justin started classes yesterday at SELU and Bekah headed back to Conway to start her classes Thursday at UCA. Justin was home for the summer and Bekah was here for about a month after summer school. It was the first time in a while that they have both been here for that long. I can remember as they were growing up that it made me a little sad to think of them as adults instead of kids, but I think I've grown with them. It's fun having adult children. They still bring a different perspective to life - each in their own way. Now it's back to

We'll miss them, but at least Justin's just down the road and we know we'll be seeing Bekah in a month or so when we take her car to Arkansas and get mine back.
No comments:
Post a Comment