Saturday, June 30, 2007

Family Update

Today we went over to Hammond and had a tour of Justin's townhouse he will be renting this next year with his friend Casey. I think that Jack was concerned with what kind of shape it would be in. I was more concerned about safe location. We both were satisfied with what we saw. While it is older, it has been well taken care of and has a few updates. The location is nice and since it is not a large complex, I like that too. The main thing is that they are getting a lot of room for basically the price of a small apartment. There is a dining room - not area but room - kitchen, den, 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. There is also an area for washer and dryer and a small patio. All in all I think they did a good job in finding a place. Now to get the electricity back on and help him start moving a few things in.

Bekah will be coming home soon. This is her last week of class and so sometime next week she should be here for the rest of the summer. It'll be nice having them both home. Tonight Jack, Justin and I went out to eat and we saw a couple we know eating out without their kids. I thought how times change. They were enjoying being out alone and we were enjoying being out with at least one of our kids.

No comments: