Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - #21



For larger image, click on picture


For more Wordless Wednesdays go here

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

batter up!! what a great photo.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

tegdirb92 too my saying :) So I'll go with "Play ball". Great photo. My son is in t-ball this year so we are just starting the "baseball years".

Anonymous said...

Is that Bekah?
As always good picture.

Love ya,
Doug

Stacey said...

I miss my daugher playing ball...very much. Is this your little girl? Happy WW

Jan said...

Yes - this is my "little girl." She was 18 when that picture was taken and is 20 now. She only plays slow pitch rec ball now - so we miss the fast pitch weekend tournament days.

Alycia said...

Looks like a fun day! Great picture and you captured the feeling of the day! Blessings from Japan!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I miss my daughter playing ball too. Great picture. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

She looks very athletic in that photo. I can't wait till my girls are old enough to play sports.

Kailani
An Island Life

maiylah said...

fun day! :)
happy WW

Unknown said...

Fun picture

Unknown said...

It looks like she is a tremendous athelete. My children are just now getting involved in organized sports. It's more than a notion to get them to everything (practice, games and such).

My Wordless Wednesday theme is all about those wonderful rhinos again this week!

Happy WW day! Villager

Donna. W said...

I need to remember and take more pictures from behind people. I love this.

The Owners said...

Brings back memories. I played softball from 1985 through 1991. I was always #3.

I hope my girls enjoy sports too. Lots of fun times to be had.

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks like she's ready to play ball.

SandyCarlson said...

Go get 'em! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot!

karly said...

Love the perspective in this photo. Great one!

Maggie said...

Hey they never had such stylish shirts when i tossed the softball around. Great pic.

TorAa said...

This is an excellent entry to this weeks WW;)