Monday, July 02, 2007

A Good Dad!

Last night we were talking about the lines for the I-Phone when the comment was made that people stand in line for sports and entertainment tickets so how is it different? In fact, Jimmy observed that some of us had probably stood in line for something. I really couldn't think of anything that I had rushed out to be one of the first in line for. There have been a few things I've gotten on line for, but not gone out in person. However, I immediately thought of the one time I remember Jack heading out early and getting in line to be there when tickets went on sale. It was for (drum roll please) N'Sync tickets! His sacrifice of getting up early and spending his Saturday morning in line paid off and Bekah had a surprise that Christmas. One of the few since that was the year they got into the presents, but that's another story.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

i remember that christmas! i told her (afterwards) it was silly to look for presents.....ive never done it

Anonymous said...

in my defense it was justin who found the presents i just snooped through them after he found them! i cant believe i still get blamed for that mess... but yes he is a great dad and im glad he stood in line for those tickets.

Jan said...

I didn't say you found them, I just said that you got into them. You can't deny that because there were roller blade marks on the carpet.

Bekah said...

I was just having a little fun...and courtney I dont remember your advice but that was a fun christmas!