Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
wow--can't tell what it is but great shot!
Is that a leave ?
Big leaf, isn't it?Great view!
Wow, I also wonder, is it a leaf? It is beuatiful. Happy WW.
that is a great pic, very unique! that is really cool!
That's beautiful. Is that leaf a cafeteria for insects? I love the abstract patterns nature produced!
Definitely a leaf. Those holes have to be natural, surely insects wouldn't be so precise?Great shot. Thanks for dropping by.
awesome leaf!
Wow, great angle on the leaf!
Pretty cool leaf!
We came across this in the greenhouse in Bellingrath Gardens. It looked like it's in the philoderon family, but I don't know what it is. The holes of course caught my eye. They are natural and makes a really unique looking plant.Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
wow--can't tell what it is but great shot!
Is that a leave ?
Big leaf, isn't it?
Great view!
Wow, I also wonder, is it a leaf? It is beuatiful. Happy WW.
that is a great pic, very unique! that is really cool!
That's beautiful. Is that leaf a cafeteria for insects? I love the abstract patterns nature produced!
Definitely a leaf. Those holes have to be natural, surely insects wouldn't be so precise?
Great shot.
Thanks for dropping by.
awesome leaf!
Wow, great angle on the leaf!
Pretty cool leaf!
We came across this in the greenhouse in Bellingrath Gardens. It looked like it's in the philoderon family, but I don't know what it is. The holes of course caught my eye. They are natural and makes a really unique looking plant.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment