The weekend is almost over and I'm wondering where did it go? Jack and I went to see a local production of A Chorus Line Friday night. Saturday evening Justin came home and spent the night. It was good seeing him. While he was here we went to a car lot to look at cars he might like. It's getting close to time for him to have a new car. Not sure what we'll end up with but I think he's excited about it. Of course today was church and then just a lazy day. Weekends are nice even when there's not a lot going on. I can see why God commanded a day of rest for His people. In fact it kind of saddens me when I see how Sunday has become almost like any other day. Not that I think we are still commanded to "observe the Sabbath" in the same way, but I do think we would be better equipped for life if we observed a day of rest more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment