Friday, October 21, 2005

Time for Fall Cleaning

Where to start with the clutter? I currently have "Mission Organization" on the TV and it is reinforcing how much I need to clear out things. Living in this house for 17 years has been a blessing, but it's easy to accumulate things (junk) when you know you don't have to deal with it. My closets are overflowing and it's past time for a clean sweep. I have started to a small extent in cleaning out some things in closets and drawers. Contrary to popular advice I am sweating the small stuff. If I look at the big picture I get overwhelmed. I find if I just concentrate on one small area at a time I can make more progress. I'm not even setting a time table to have it all done. But I am trying to deal with some clutter - no matter how small - each day. Maybe in the next 17 years I'll get it under control.

No comments: