Today Marilyn and I took a little photography trip here in town. We headed out not sure where we would end up and found a few interesting things to photograph along the way. Our last stop was Windrush Gardens. That is one place I would like to go back too. There are several areas there that would be fun to capture on film. We had to cut our day a little short since we are going to Arkansas tomorrow and I also had things to do to get ready for Bible class.
I'm still learning more about my camera and sometimes I'm unsure if I'm doing anything that makes a difference in the pictures or not. But I'm still enjoying it. Marilyn and I think we should take one day a week to go take pictures. I'll plan ahead and we'll be able to spend more than half a day. I know I can use the practice, plus it's a fun relaxing way to spend time. Here's a few of the pictures I took today. Hope you enjoy them.
I'm still learning more about my camera and sometimes I'm unsure if I'm doing anything that makes a difference in the pictures or not. But I'm still enjoying it. Marilyn and I think we should take one day a week to go take pictures. I'll plan ahead and we'll be able to spend more than half a day. I know I can use the practice, plus it's a fun relaxing way to spend time. Here's a few of the pictures I took today. Hope you enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment