Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Changes

Well, Bekah's time on the softball team at Arkansas Tech was short lived. She decided that she doesn't enjoy playing any more and was really not happy with softball. We have always told her that it is her decision so she decided to quit. It was a little surprise to us when she called and talked to us about it. Our concern is if she gave it enough of a chance, but I trust her judgment and know that she would not have dropped out without being sure it was what she wanted to do. Jack and I may go through withdrawals not having games to go to, but we'll survive. We may go catch a few games around here anyway.

I guess if I take sports pictures now it will be of other people's kids. Too bad because I enjoy taking those type pictures. Especially since I've learned a little bit more about what I'm doing. Guess I'll work more on wildlife and architecture pictures. I took my camera in today to get the sensor cleaned. It feels strange not having it handy. Hope to have it back by the end of the week, but it may be the beginning of next week before I get it. It'll be worth the time without it to get the spots out of my pictures. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself. When I get it back I hope to go with some friends on a few "field trips" to take pictures. I am really enjoying this hobby and glad that I have the time to do it!

No comments: