We leave tomorrow for the Smoky Mountains. I think we have everything together and should be ready to go shortly after church tomorrow. I hope that it is as relaxing a vacation as I think it will be.
Today was the big Bible Bowl day for our kids from church. We had 12 kids compete and they all did great! They are so much fun to be around. Each with their own personality. Afterwards we went to the back to school/hot air balloon watching party. Bekah and I are the only ones from our family who made it. We didn't stay long, since we needed to get home and pack. We had a great view and I do appreciate John and Cindy opening up their home to us all. I managed to get a few pictures of the balloons - big surprise. I've shared a few here.
Today was the big Bible Bowl day for our kids from church. We had 12 kids compete and they all did great! They are so much fun to be around. Each with their own personality. Afterwards we went to the back to school/hot air balloon watching party. Bekah and I are the only ones from our family who made it. We didn't stay long, since we needed to get home and pack. We had a great view and I do appreciate John and Cindy opening up their home to us all. I managed to get a few pictures of the balloons - big surprise. I've shared a few here.
No comments:
Post a Comment