Monday, April 07, 2008

Cat Vacation? Not Hardly

While we were in Heber, Whiskers was spending a "vacation" being boarded at our vets. I'm sure they were thrilled to see her come in as my sweet cat becomes the cat from hell once she gets to the vets office. When Jack went to pick her up it took quite a while before they could get her out, she hurt her mouth fighting them and she came home not only in her carrier but on a leash that she wouldn't let be removed until she got home. On top of all that, her blood sugar has gone up again. I think it is probably a combination of stress and not eating well while we were gone. Either way, she's back to 2 shots a day after getting down to one and will be going back in for blood work next week. I've got a good vet that will tell me to bring a cat that gets so freaked out back in for blood work. For both of their sakes I hope it all turns out good.

No comments: