Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring

I know I'm getting old because the weeks are flying by! Bekah was here on her Spring Break this past week. We really enjoyed having her home. We spent one day in Foley Alabama shopping which is one of her favorite hobbies. Half-way through the break she had a friend, Michelle, that drove down. We drove over to Avery Island on Friday. That was a fun trip and I have pictures I need to go through and post. Saturday Jack and I had a wedding to attend. Bekah and Michelle went to New Orleans and out to LSU to get the full flavor of the area. Now I have a short week to finish getting ready for LTC convention. After that, we are going to Heber Springs for our annual Spring fishing trip. I don't usually fish, taking time to relax by reading and taking pictures. I may hit the river with them one morning though - not sure yet. It's a busy time of year but a lot of fun.

No comments: