Friday, March 23, 2007

Wordless Week

Well this week has been wordless for me in bloggy land. Just a busy time - nothing extraordinary - just busy. It'll calm down in a few weeks and then I'll get to take a break with my family to Heber Springs, Arkansas. That's becoming our traditional Spring Break getaway. The guys (and Melissa) fish. I hang out, take pictures, read, etc. Jack is wanting me to go fishing with them one morning this year, so I'll probably spend a little time with the trout. I use to enjoy going fishing with my dad but haven't been in a long time.

Bekah will be home on her Spring Break this next week, so it may be a longer wordless time. But it'll be fun for us!

Thanks to those who stop by and don't give up on me - I'll be back as often as I can with my entertaining, words of wisdom....well, I'll be back anyway.

No comments: