Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
Gorgeous bells! Are they in a tower? Are they on a church? Great picture!
Looks like a mission. Great picture.
I love the bells
It was taken on the Riverwalk in San Antonio while we were on the boat tour. We don't get blue skies like that here in Baton Rouge - too close to sea level - so I really enjoyed the clear blue sky as a back drop. Glad you stopped by!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous bells! Are they in a tower? Are they on a church? Great picture!
Looks like a mission. Great picture.
I love the bells
It was taken on the Riverwalk in San Antonio while we were on the boat tour. We don't get blue skies like that here in Baton Rouge - too close to sea level - so I really enjoyed the clear blue sky as a back drop. Glad you stopped by!
Post a Comment