Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
"I've told you and told you, don't take pictures of me without my makeup!"
Too sweet. Love it!
bless her heart..this is precious
So cute! What an adorable photo. :)
That's sweet ! she is hiding herself, lol !
AWWWW. I love this picture. Great shot. Thanks for sharing and for visiting My Photo Blog
How cute! She looks like she's hiding her eyes from something.
that's precious! is she playing peek-a-boo?hehehe!
She is playing peek-a-boo. It's the daughter of a friend of mine and we were out taking informal portraits. It was a fun day!
Oh what a sweet picture. So very adorable!
1001, 1002, 1003 Are you soon finnished taking that photo?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
"I've told you and told you, don't take pictures of me without my makeup!"
Too sweet. Love it!
bless her heart..this is precious
So cute! What an adorable photo. :)
That's sweet ! she is hiding herself, lol !
AWWWW. I love this picture. Great shot. Thanks for sharing and for visiting My Photo Blog
How cute! She looks like she's hiding her eyes from something.
that's precious! is she playing peek-a-boo?hehehe!
She is playing peek-a-boo. It's the daughter of a friend of mine and we were out taking informal portraits. It was a fun day!
Oh what a sweet picture. So very adorable!
1001, 1002, 1003 Are you soon finnished taking that photo?
Post a Comment