Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
No picture?
Mist over a stream?
Oh, I like this. It is very effective as a larger image. It is quite surreal.
wow. amazing. just amazing.that's the kind of photo that calms you after a long day.
This is art. It's WW, so I say no more.PS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
This is beautiful. Love the mist.. Really great and relaxing to view.Happy (late) WW to ya!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No picture?
Mist over a stream?
Oh, I like this. It is very effective as a larger image. It is quite surreal.
wow. amazing. just amazing.
that's the kind of photo that calms you after a long day.
This is art.
It's WW, so I say no more.
PS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
This is beautiful. Love the mist.. Really great and relaxing to view.
Happy (late) WW to ya!!!
Post a Comment