Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Calm After the Storm

Well, LTC convention has come and gone and I'm already getting fired up about next year. For those who don't know - LTC stands for Leadership Training for Christ and is a year round program for grades 3 - 12. Each year there is a theme and on Easter weekend there are conventions held at many locations across the United States for the kids to show some of what they have learned. Last year we had 25 kids from South participate....this year 45! Each year we go to Mobile Alabama for the Southeast convention. We have a lot of fun and the kids always do a great job. Next year's theme is "Here I Am!" from 1 Samuel. Anyone with good drama, puppet, song ideas....send them my way.

Justin's Spring Break always coincides with Easter. It really times out nicely as Justin's favorite thing to do over break is go to Heber Springs Arkansas fishing. So, tomorrow we leave for the tranquility of Heber. I'll take books and my camera and it'll be a nice break for me too. Hopefully I'll come back with a lot of pictures and relaxed enough to start planning the summer fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the work you do with LTC every year. I know it is a tremendous learning experience and blessing for the kids. I think if we could give you a score, it would be GOLD!
Thanks - Lisa