I'm allways been fascinated by water filtering out from the underground like here. But it scares a bit as well, as the rocks will slide out after years of beeing influenced by the water and ice pressure.
This was from our Tennessee trip. It was beautiful and definitely not what we see down here in South Lousiana. For all of my photos from the trip, you can click on the link on the left.
12 comments:
Here in Missouri, we're finally getting rid of the ice and snow. Thank the good Lord for that. Great picture. Happy WW.
thats a wonderful pic..would love to be there to see it
Very cool picture!
Happy WW
Mine is posted
Amazing. I wish I could see it for myself.
Cheers!
Nice picture! I love the Great Smoky Mountains, God's Country.
Happy WW!!
Man....so many cold wintry pictures this week for Wednesday.
BRRRRRR
Come down here to TX --it's in the 70's and beautiful!!
My W W is posted
Could that have been on your trip to TN??? We've had some really cold weather here in VA. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
btw...very good picture!!
Oh, it works so well when seen in full image. Amazing, the way it has frozen like that. Reminds me of The Ice Storm.
Beautiful!! :o)
Very pretty! Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by.
I'm allways been fascinated by water filtering out from the underground like here. But it scares a bit as well, as the rocks will slide out after years of beeing influenced by the water and ice pressure.
Great photo and WW entry
This was from our Tennessee trip. It was beautiful and definitely not what we see down here in South Lousiana. For all of my photos from the trip, you can click on the link on the left.
Thanks to all for stopping by!
Post a Comment