Those of you who remember the music of the 80's know the chorus - "Just another manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday..."
Today's the day I have to mail in our Leadership Training for Christ forms, preconvention events and hotel reservation. Each year it is a little easier because I actually learn things from the year before but there is still a large amount of paper and leg work that goes into getting it together. This year we have 45 kids registered - which I think is a record for us. Amazingly I was able to get all of their information by the deadline I set of yesterday! Perhaps it was the warning I put on all of the letters that if I didn't hear back from them, I was taking matters into my own hands and signing them up for whatever I wanted them to do...or perhaps they were all just being conscientious. Either way now I'm set for the mad dash today of making copies, binding compositions, packaging it up and sending it off. Then I can take pleasure in marking it off my list and moving down to one of the other 25 items.
Have a great Manic Monday!
Today's the day I have to mail in our Leadership Training for Christ forms, preconvention events and hotel reservation. Each year it is a little easier because I actually learn things from the year before but there is still a large amount of paper and leg work that goes into getting it together. This year we have 45 kids registered - which I think is a record for us. Amazingly I was able to get all of their information by the deadline I set of yesterday! Perhaps it was the warning I put on all of the letters that if I didn't hear back from them, I was taking matters into my own hands and signing them up for whatever I wanted them to do...or perhaps they were all just being conscientious. Either way now I'm set for the mad dash today of making copies, binding compositions, packaging it up and sending it off. Then I can take pleasure in marking it off my list and moving down to one of the other 25 items.
Have a great Manic Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment