I've been trying to decide whether or not to go to a Dave Matthews concert in April. I've gone back and forth, but am now leaning heavily towards going. The plan is to go to Savannah and spend 5 nights there and then drive up to Charlotte to see DMB, spend the night there and then head home. It seems kind of crazy to go that far since they will be at Jazz Fest 2 days later. Of course, we could just follow them to Nashville, see them there and then on to New Orleans to make it a trifecta.
Whether we go to the concert or not, we are going to Savannah. That is a place I've been wanting to visit for several years. I think Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil first piqued my interest but I never thought of it as a place the kids would enjoy. Now that it's just Jack and me traveling, I am hopeful that it will be a good place to spend a few days, get a few pics and just relax and enjoy the time together.
Whether we go to the concert or not, we are going to Savannah. That is a place I've been wanting to visit for several years. I think Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil first piqued my interest but I never thought of it as a place the kids would enjoy. Now that it's just Jack and me traveling, I am hopeful that it will be a good place to spend a few days, get a few pics and just relax and enjoy the time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment