Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Weekend

Rebekah was home this past weekend for a wedding. It was good to have her here, even though she was busy with the wedding events and we really didn't see her that much. She got in Thursday evening, then Friday morning left to spend the day with her friend, Kristie. I met them for lunch and enjoyed visiting with them all - including Kristie's 2 sons. Friday morning Bekah did get the good news that she has been accepted into grad school for audiology. That was a fun thing to share with her. That evening, Jack and I went out to LSU to the softball game and Bekah went to the rehearsal. Saturday morning I had a prison training session to attend and Bekah left shortly after me for the wedding preparations. Jack and I attended the wedding late that afternoon. It was a very nice affair that really reflected the bride and groom. After the wedding, we headed out to LSU to the basketball game. Bekah beat us home by a few minutes that night and then after church Sunday headed back to Arkansas - with her dirty clothes since her bad mom didn't wash them for her. :-) It was good having her home even though our time together was in snippets. Seems like that's how it goes as we all get older, but I'm glad we all "have a life."

No comments: