Friday, August 18, 2006

Time for a Photo Trip!


Yesterday Bekah, Marilyn and I spent a little time in the afternoon together. I enjoy doing things with Marilyn, but especially going with her places to take pictures. It's a leisurely time to visit and unwind while doing something we both enjoy. Since Bekah got a new camera (hers had died a quick death at the beach) she joined us. We went to Denham Springs - a smaller town one exit down the interstate - to their "downtown" area. Like a lot of smaller towns, the downtown area consists of antique stores and a railroad track. This was the first photo trip I've had since summer began so I really enjoyed it. It showed me that I have forgotten a lot of things about photography and have remembered a few. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and more trips.

Played around with black and white settings.

My Favorite Shot of the Day!

No comments: