I'm going to really miss Bekah.
Starbucks is a good alternative, but it's NOT CC's!
I really miss Justin even though he's just 45 minutes away.
If Starbucks doesn't agree with the quotes on their cups, why do they put them on there?
Are we there yet?
You know Louisiana has truly become your home when being in a state with counties seems odd.
It's nice to know that the waitress from Stoby's will be looking after Bekah. Perhaps we should have given her Bekah's phone number. Or at least her full name...
If I'm marking things off of my "to do" list, why does it never get shorter?
Wonder when we'll see Justin again.
Don't believe all the glowing reviews you read on the internet about hotels.
I sure do love Jack.
Why do college kids look so much younger now than they did when I was their age?
I miss Bekah.
I wonder if I could pick up someone's wireless internet while riding down the interstate.
I miss Justin.
Where are we going on our next trip?
Is it politically correct to call Pluto a "dwarf" planet?
Are we there yet?
1 comment:
I prefer people to refer to Pluto as "planetarily challenged".
Post a Comment