I've gotten 2 different emails today with the same news flash. I'll admit that I didn't open the emails and read them - the subject lines told me what I need to know -Oprah drinks green tea! Being the sleuth that I am, I checked it out for accuracy and she really does drink it!
I've drank green tea for a while now. I'm sure we have all heard of the health benefits, plus I just like it. But now I'll never be able to approach my green tea the same way. After all - I'll be drinking the drink of Oprah - maybe at the same time that she is. A kind of a long distance tea party. I might have to start dressing up for tea time now.
I've drank green tea for a while now. I'm sure we have all heard of the health benefits, plus I just like it. But now I'll never be able to approach my green tea the same way. After all - I'll be drinking the drink of Oprah - maybe at the same time that she is. A kind of a long distance tea party. I might have to start dressing up for tea time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment