Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
"...always the good time..." Nice pic!Hugs and Happy WW from Germany,SonnySweet like KittySonny's Xmas
we looked all over for these when we were in the STates this summer! - now I get it- YOU had them!
I sometimes wish we could go back to those "good old days," don't you? The emphasis on the "sometimes." lol
I agree since I live in the birthplace of Coke!Come see if you can guess what my WW is...
I love coke stuff. come visit the museum in atlanta
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"...always the good time..." Nice pic!
Hugs and Happy WW from Germany,
Sonny
Sweet like Kitty
Sonny's Xmas
we looked all over for these when we were in the STates this summer! - now I get it- YOU had them!
I sometimes wish we could go back to those "good old days," don't you?
The emphasis on the "sometimes." lol
I agree since I live in the birthplace of Coke!
Come see if you can guess what my WW is...
I love coke stuff. come visit the museum in atlanta
Post a Comment