Thoughts from my corner of the world in South Louisiana
thats such a neat shot..thanks for sharing that with us
Oh my they are so cute ! and I was expecting an egg coming out of this little hole under the tail lol !
so cute.... not hat i expected when I read the title at all...Merry Chritmas
What a great picture. Did you take that?
great picture :-)
That is very cute!!! Thank you very much for sharing!!Hugs and Happy WW from Germany,SonnyHave a wonderful Christmas Time!Sweet like KittySonny's Xmas
LOLOL!! Well that certainly applies this time of year! I hope your ducks are in a row!Happy Holidays
great picture ! I think all my ducks might be in a row by Saturday afternoon ! maybe -
Thanks for the comments from everyone. To answer questions - Yes - I did take the picture. Photography is a hobby of mine that I'm striving to improve. And No - my ducks aren't all in a row yet. Hopefully by Friday when company arrives!
Great shot! I love your "signature line"Happy WW and Merry Christmas from Germany,SanP.S.: Please visit my WW #5 Thanks a lot!
LOL!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
thats such a neat shot..thanks for sharing that with us
Oh my they are so cute ! and I was expecting an egg coming out of this little hole under the tail lol !
so cute.... not hat i expected when I read the title at all...
Merry Chritmas
What a great picture. Did you take that?
great picture :-)
That is very cute!!!
Thank you very much for sharing!!
Hugs and Happy WW from Germany,
Sonny
Have a wonderful Christmas Time!
Sweet like Kitty
Sonny's Xmas
LOLOL!! Well that certainly applies this time of year! I hope your ducks are in a row!
Happy Holidays
great picture ! I think all my ducks might be in a row by Saturday afternoon ! maybe -
Thanks for the comments from everyone. To answer questions - Yes - I did take the picture. Photography is a hobby of mine that I'm striving to improve. And No - my ducks aren't all in a row yet. Hopefully by Friday when company arrives!
Great shot! I love your "signature line"
Happy WW and Merry Christmas from Germany,
San
P.S.: Please visit my WW #5 Thanks a lot!
LOL!
Post a Comment