As you can tell by many of my previous BLOGS, the reading frenzy continues. Let me define my frenzy though. It's not that I sit around reading all day. In fact, I usually don't pick a book up until after dinner at night. I'm really not much of a TV watcher. If there's nothing on HGTV, no team playing ball that I'm interested in or no MTV show that I like, I really don't pay that much attention to it. Also, I have always loved to read. I was blessed with a school teacher sister, Jackie, who taught me to read when she learned. Her love of books back then has carried forward all these many years later and she gets to enjoy her life as a literacy specialist. Jackie is 2 years older than me, so I was 4 years old when I learned to read. Back in the old days that was the exception - not the norm, so I was truly blessed. But I don't want the majority of my postings to be book reviews. I will still post what I'm reading and may give an occasional thumbs up or thumbs down, but for now I think I'll abandon the book reports and get back to the reality of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment