Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Working Out - Again

I've been back on the treadmill for a few weeks now. I've been pretty disciplined about it and it's worked out pretty well, with one problem. The treadmill overheats from time to time and just stops. Not a pretty sight when you're trucking along and all of a sudden come to a dead stop without warning. So, I went yesterday and joined Snap Fitness. Today was my first day to actually go to work out there. I mainly wanted to get a little cardio in today and decided to check out this:

Looks like a simple piece of exercise equipment, doesn't it? Don't be fooled. It is actually a torture device. As the girl told me - it'll work muscles you didn't know you had.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

its only the BEST cardio machine ever!! looks like I'll have to step up my workouts to keep up with you!

Jan said...

You better step up those workouts because the next time you see me I'll be so small that you're going to have a hard time seeing me.